A-level Boarding Packages
All fees are given in British Pound Sterling (GBP)
|A-level Courses||Tuition Fees
3 to 4 subjects
Two Year Course
£21,000 (per year)
£19,000 (per year)
£22,000 (per year)
|*Standard room: 18sqm, private shower room, shared kitchen
**Studio room: up to 28sqm, private shower room and private kitchenette
Registration fee: £200
Acceptance Deposit: £3,000 refundable on completion of course
Incidentals: £500 (e.g. school trips)
Pre-sessional course, 21 August – 1 September 2017: £2,700 (if applicable)
September intake fees are paid biannually in August and January in equal amounts
January intake fees are paid biannually in October and January in equal amounts
Included in tuition fees
- Tuition for up to 4 A-level subjects
- Personal tutorials
- Oxford University Mentors and Bridging programmes
Included in boarding fees
- Accommodation during term-time in single en-suite study bedroom, with use of shared kitchen facilities
- Wifi internet connection
- Meals during term-time in the College dining room (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Complimentary bedding pack (one per year)
- Membership to Oxford University Sports Centre and Gym
Not included in fees
- Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) - £25 single payment in August invoice
- Student insurance - £150 per annum. This is compulsory unless an alternative cover is provided. Please note that the college does not provide an insurance scheme to cover fee refunds and parents are encouraged to make their own arrangements.
- Guardianship (compulsory for international students under 18 years of age on 1st September)
- IELTS preparation (if required)
- Examination fees
- Additional one-to-one tuition (A-level, IELTS and music lessons are available at an extra cost of £50 per hour)
- Text books and stationery
- Off-campus activities (with some exceptions)
Please note that the dress code of the College is smart casual, so there are no uniform costs
Short Programmes and Retakes
Individual one-to-one tuition is charged at £72 per hour. For students choosing one-to-one tuition, teaching arrangements are tailored to individual requirements and the exact amount of tuition required will be determined by the student's academic background, target grades, university destination and English language proficiency (for non-native English speakers). Host Family accommodation charges are £200 – £250 per week, depending on location, including breakfast and evening meal. Non-EU students may be required to pay an additional weekly Welfare and Administration fee.
- There is no additional charge of VAT on any of the above fees.
- It is our policy that the deposit is paid back after the two year programme is completed with no exceptions.
- Any requirement for Learning Support is identified early and tuition is arranged as necessary, charged at the individual tutorial rate.
- In some cases we may be able to offer scholarships and a small number of fees bursaries according to financial hardship and academic ability - details are available on request.