- Please get in touch by filling in the Enquire Now form. Alternatively you can download the application form and send it to the admissions team at email@example.com. Please be sure to include your name and email address so that we can get in touch with you.
- Once we have received your application we may ask you to send other documents such as your school reports and any qualifications achieved to date, reference letters, certificates of achievements in academic subjects, etc.
- Next you will be asked to complete admissions tests in your chosen subjects and to complete an online aptitude test.
- All successful applicants will be interviewed in person or by Skype before their offer is confirmed.
- Offers to non-native English speaking students are conditional upon the student’s IELTS. There may be other conditions attached to your offer.
- The offer must be accepted by the date specified in the
- Upon receipt of the deposit, your place will be confirmed with an acceptance letter.
- We will ask you to satisfy the conditions in the offer letter at least 3 months prior to the start of the course to avoid delays.
- International visa students will be sent a CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies) by the College. This is for your visa application.
- You will be sent a pre-arrival guide and documentation.
- As a final step you will need to complete and return pre-arrival documentation to us.