We are very pleased that you are interested in applying to OIC Brighton, opening in September 2023.
Please see our admissions process detailed below. Intakes available:
Pre-GCSE (Year 9)
2-year GCSE (Year 10)
1-year GCSE (Year 11)
2-year A-Level (Year 12)
- Enquire about the availability of places for your chosen intake, by completing our initial enquiry form. Should you have any other queries about our courses, please also contact us before submitting the online application form.
- Submit the online application form.
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- Once we have received your application, we may ask you to send other documents such as your school reports and any qualifications achieved to date, reference letters, certificates of achievements in academic subjects, etc.
- Next, you will be asked to complete admissions tests in your chosen subjects and complete an online aptitude test.
- All successful applicants will be interviewed in person or online before their offer is confirmed.
- Offers to non-native English speaking students are conditional upon the student’s IELTS. There may be other conditions attached to your offer.
- The offer must be accepted by the date specified in the offer letter.
- Upon receipt of the deposit, your place will be confirmed.
- We will ask you to satisfy the conditions in the offer letter at least 3 months prior to the start of the course to avoid delays.
- The College will send international visa students a CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies), which is for your visa application.
- You will be sent a Pre-Arrival Guide and other useful information.
- As a final step, you will need to complete and return pre-arrival documentation to us.