We are very pleased that you are interested in applying to OIC Brighton, opening in September 2023.
Please see our admissions process detailed below. Intakes available:
Pre-GCSE (Year 9)
2-year GCSE (Year 10)
1-year GCSE (Year 11)
2-year A-Level (Year 12)
- Enquire about the availability of places for your chosen intake, by completing our initial enquiry form. Should you have any other queries about our courses, please also contact us before submitting the online application form.
- Submit the online application form.
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- All applications must be accompanied by an application fee of £300 payable to “Oxford International College Brighton” by electronic transfer to:
Account name : Oxford International Brighton Sort Code : 40-11-60 Account Number : 51434195 Currency : GBP IBAN : GB25HBUK40116051434195 Flywire Account : https://oxfordcollbrighton.flywire.com BIC (Swift) Code : HBUKGB4B Bank Name : HSBC UK Bank Plc Bank Branch Address : 1 Centenary Square Birmingham, B1 1HQ United Kingdom Account Address : The Bursary, Oxford International College Brighton, Greenways, Ovingdean, Brighton, East Sussex, BN2 7BA
We cannot begin applications until we have received the student’s application fee.
- Once we have received your application, we may ask you to send other documents such as your school reports and any qualifications achieved to date, reference letters, certificates of achievements in academic subjects, etc.
- Next, you will be asked to complete admissions tests in your chosen subjects and complete an online aptitude test.
- All successful applicants will be interviewed in person or online before their offer is confirmed.
- Offers to non-native English speaking students are conditional upon the student’s IELTS. There may be other conditions attached to your offer.
- The offer must be accepted by the date specified in the offer letter.
- Upon receipt of the deposit, your place will be confirmed.
- We will ask you to satisfy the conditions in the offer letter at least 3 months prior to the start of the course to avoid delays.
- The College will send international visa students a CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies), which is for your visa application.
- You will be sent a Pre-Arrival Guide and other useful information.
- As a final step, you will need to complete and return pre-arrival documentation to us.