- Please get in touch by submitting the online application form. If you are applying as a student’s guardian or agent, please make this clear in the application.
Online Application Form
- All applications must be accompanied by an application fee of £275 payable to “Oxford International College” by electronic transfer to:
Bank Details Account name : Oxford International College Sort Code : 60-09-16 Account Number : 77885449 Currency : GBP IBAN : GB76NWBK60091677885449 BIC (Swift) Code : NWBKGB2L Bank Name : National Westminster Bank Bank Branch Address : Natwest Greenwich 2 Greenwich Church Street London, Outer London, SE10 9BQ, UK Account Address The Bursary, Oxford International School Ltd 1-5 London Place, Oxford, OX4 1BD, UK
We cannot begin applications until we have received the student’s application fee.
- Once we have received your application, we may ask you to send other documents such as your school reports and any qualifications achieved to date, reference letters, certificates of achievements in academic subjects, etc.
- Next, you will be asked to complete admissions tests in your chosen subjects and complete an online aptitude test.
- All successful applicants will be interviewed in person or by Skype before their offer is confirmed.
- Offers to non-native English speaking students are conditional upon the student’s IELTS. There may be other conditions attached to your offer.
- The offer must be accepted by the date specified in the offer letter.
- Upon receipt of the deposit, your place will be confirmed.
- We will ask you to satisfy the conditions in the offer letter at least 3 months prior to the start of the course to avoid delays.
- The College will send international visa students a CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies), which is for your visa application.
- You will be sent a pre-arrival guide and documentation.
- As a final step, you will need to complete and return pre-arrival documentation to us.