Our digital university preparation programme is designed for students anywhere in the world who are targeting the world’s top-ranking universities.
As the UK’s number-one ranked school, and achieving some of the UK’s top admission rates to these reputable universities, OIC is uniquely placed to advise students on the key components of any successful university application. In the past, we have helped our students receive offers from:
- University of Cambridge
- University of Oxford
- Imperial College London
- London School of Economics
- University College London
- The Ivy League colleges USA
- … and many other elite university around the world.
Every university application is unique. Some courses require admissions tests and interviews, others require only a personal statement.
A bespoke programme is created for each student tailored to their individual needs, that may encompass these three key application areas:
Questions you should consider
Below are some questions you may wish to ask yourself before your Programme begins.
- Have I chosen the right subject?
- What are the special requirements for Medicine/Law/Engineering etc?
- Which university should I apply to?
- How do I compare to other applicants?
- What written work do I need to submit to UCAS?
- What is the difference between Oxbridge colleges? Are some easier to get into than others?
- How do I best prepare for my Interview/Admissions Test/ Personal Statement?