- Oxford International College Academy is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all participants.
- By submitting the online application form you are confirming you want a place on the course.
- The reservation will be fully confirmed once we receive full payment of the course fees.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend a reservation if a course should become unavailable. In such circumstances you will be informed as soon as possible and offered an alternative course. If you do not wish to book the alternative course we will refund any course fees in full.
- We reserve the right to modify individual timetables from the general timetable published in our publicity material. In this event the total number of contact hours with a tutor will not be reduced.
- In the unlikely scenario that a tutor becomes unavailable on the day of the course, we will do our best to continue with these classes with an alternative tutor. If this is not possible, we will make up the lessons or offer a refund for the lessons that will be missed. We are unable to refund any travel/accommodation costs that have been incurred.
- We reserve the right to require the immediate withdrawal of any student whose behaviour we deem to be unacceptable, without refund of fees.
- Please note that we operate a ‘no complaint – no refund’ policy. This means that if we are not informed of an issue as soon as possible whist it is occurring, we cannot retrospectively offer a refund or alternative solution. For example, if a student has an issue with their tutorials, we need to be informed whilst these specific lessons are still taking place. We pride ourselves on the quality of the courses; if there is an issue, we would like the opportunity to address it during the course.
- In the event of cancellation, the following refunds will be given (please note these refunds are based on the first day of each course, and not the first day the student will attend: i.e. day 1 of week 1, even if the student is attending in week 3
- Over 4 weeks before the course commences: 100% refund minus any banking fees and a £75 non-refundable deposit
- Between 4 and 2 weeks before the course commences: 60% refund
- Between 14 and 7 days before the course commences: 30% refund
- 6 days or less before the course commences: no refund
- If you do not attend on the day the course commences there will be no refund
Please note the onus is entirely on the parent or guardian to claim the refund. All refunds must be claimed within 1 month of the finish of the course.
Oxford International College Academy reserves the right to refuse admission to any course without explanation. Applicants do not have the right to appeal.