Let’s celebrate this Christmas with the fantastic BMAT and TMUA results!
This year, forty-seven students at OIC took the BioMedical Admissions Test (BMAT). Here are some highlights of our not surprisingly excellent BMAT results:
Section 1: Aptitude and Skills
- 66% of our students scored higher than 5.0, the typical applicants to the most highly selective undergraduate university courses
- Almost one-fifth of our students identified as the best applicants (scored higher than 6.0)
- Over 10% of our students, scored higher than 7.0, became the very exceptional applicants
Section 2: Scientific Knowledge and Applications
- Over 68% of our students are by definition academically very able
- Over 38% of our students scored higher than 6.0
- 15% of our students being the very exceptional applicants
- One student achieved the highest score 9.0
Section 3: Writing Task (Quality of Content)
- Over 85% of our students were awarded higher than 3.0
Section 3: Writing Task (Quality of English)
- Over 91% of our students were awarded Band A (good use of English)
One of our five students who took the Test of Mathematics for University Admission (TMUA) achieved the capped score 9.0 for both papers!